Life of A Goddess

Exciting peeks at the exciting life of a goddess! Mortals, minerals, vegetables and human sacrifices, line up!

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Heaven is in a turmoil!

All the fire goddesses are having a little spat about who's the greatest fire goddess of all. They've been hurling fireballs at one another all morning. Yesterday they were arguing about who had the most worshippers and they were all cheating by roasting each other's worshippers when the others weren't looking and it continued until one of the meddling water goddesses stepped in and told them to cool it or she'd douse them all. That sent them all after her all night and made them forget about their fight but so far word is she's been hiding in one of the seas where they can't get to her. So now they're back to hurling fireballs.
And I've heard a rumor that one of the minor goddesses is carrying on a love affair with a mortal! Not that that's any big deal, but it sounds as if she is actually IN love with him which is a big no-no. She could lose her immortality if this continues! I'll keep an update on this.
I've been to my king's castle and he's been treating me mighty well, offering me his throne to sit in and all. He's a gorgeous young king and he's just the funniest person I've ever met. I came to warn him of impending attacks from the northern borders of our land but he's all well prepared for that. I choosed his royal line well, I must say. He was in bed then - I make a point of always arriving at night like a divine vision - and nothing doing but to get back in bed and help him get some sleep. I spent quite a few days at the palace after that. A goddess must interact with her people to keep in touch with them! And he's leaving after that, for the war.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home